This upcoming weekend is our Truckload Sale, a tradition at Bloomingfoods twice a year, in May and October.
The Truckload Sale takes place on May 18th and 19th, under the tent in the parking lot at Bloomingfoods East.
The tent will be open from 9am to 6pm on Saturday, and 10am to 5pm on Sunday, with normal hours (8am to 10pm) in the store.
We’ll have more specials and bargains than ever before, on items from all departments, including produce and our Garden Center, wellness and supplements.
Here are some tips for shopping at the Truckload Sale:
1. Come early, and come often! Popular items include local meats from Fischer Farms, and dairy products from Organic Valley. Our natural home products from Seventh Generation go quickly, too, with cases of toilet paper right at the top if the list.
2. Bring a credit or debit card, cash, or your checkbook: we’re set up in the tent to accept all kinds of payment, just like in our stores. Your purchases will be recorded for member patronage. We can help you take items back to your vehicle, too.
3. Take stock at home, and calculate what you’ll need in the upcoming months. Because we carry so many pantry basics at such greatly reduced prices, you can save a bundle. We even offer an additional 10% discount if you buy by the case. With deals on olive oil, tuna fish, soups, snacks, frozen foods and coffee — the list goes on. It’s a great time to sample something new.
4. Give a bit back, or pay it forward. We raise funds for Mother Hubbard’s Cupboard at the Truckload Sale, where each contribution of $1 helps provides the food pantry with $10 worth of food. A little spare change goes a long way.
5. Come thirsty, and enjoy Lemonade made by the Blooming Kids For Kindness. These kids set a great example for community engagement, and we’re happy to have them with us on Saturday, selling their hand-squeezed lemonade. All proceeds go to the projects of their choice, with a focus this year on kids, fitness, and nutrition.
Happy savings, and happy spring!
|< Prev||Next >|